Why Choose Michael Humphrey?
Michael Humphrey, Broker, Owner and founder of Sterling Properties and Estates in Santa Barbara, CA has a strong background in real estate law, contract law and strategic marketing. You can rest assured that he will do whatever he can to make your acquisition a smooth one.
Be sure to read the Customer Testimonials page!
Highlight of Qualifications:
- Effective in getting highest price for property
- Offers aggressive networking and state of the art technology including social media
- Superior marketing skills
- Provides extensive background in property rehabilitation
- Trained in neutralization of property
- Strategic Sales Consultant for Fortune 500 companies
- Former CEO of Real Estate Investment Group
- Diligent, persistent and dedicated to attaining the best results for clients
- Strong negotiating skills and purchasing strategy
- Provides confidential counsel
- Contract and legal specialist
- Santa Barbara Association of REALTORS
- California Association of REALTORS
- Legislative Committee Member, 2010-2016
- Transaction Regulatory & Housing Committee Member, 2010-2016
- National Association of REALTORS
- Luxury Real Estate Member, 2010-2019
- Rookie of the Year – 1998 – 23 properties sold
- Top 1% of Agents & Company –1999 – Broke every record a 100 year old company had in sales achievement - 34 properties sold
- Special Achievement Award – 1999
- Broker-Owner and Founder of Sterling Properties
- Sponsor of Santa Barbara Bowl
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Sponsor of Old Spanish Days
- Sponsor of Boys and Girls Club
Michael Humphrey is an active California real estate Broker and the co-owner of Sterling Properties & Estates. He is actively representing clients in Montecito, Santa Barbara and Hope Ranch in the purchase and sale of luxury estates, oceanfront dream homes and equestrian ranches. Michael has a strong background in real estate law, contract law and strategic marketing.
Michael started his real estate sales career in 1996 and was Rookie of the Year, selling an unprecedented 23 properties his first year. His second year he went from ranking 2500 in the company to number 13 and from 101 to number 3 in his marketplace, selling 34 properties that year. Michael continues to demonstrate his sales and leadership skills by leading by example.
Michael's philosophy is simple and one that has become part of the Sterling Properties Core Value Statement. "Provide superior service, exceed customer expectations and have high ethical standards. Be fair, honest and respectful in dealings with clients and other agents. Be innovative in marketing, technology and sales strategy."
Michael is happy to help with any of your real estate needs or questions. Call Michael directly at (805) 570-3333 via call or text. E-Mail him at email@example.com